Oregon Medical Research Center is a premier, independent, full-time, clinical research company conducting Phase I-IV clinical trials for drugs and devices in dermatology and general medicine. We are committed to research excellence and personalized patient care and our mission is to work with patients and medical companies to find future treatments for better health.
Since 1998, our team of accomplished principal investigators and experienced clinical research coordinators has consistently delivered flawless clinical research data while simultaneously meeting and exceeding enrollment targets. We are equally adept in performing small short-term studies as well as long complicated trials, and similarly experienced and comfortable in performing both medical and cosmetic dermatology studies.
With more than 400 clinical trials completed to date, our highly experienced staff take pride in offering sponsors rapid start-up intervals with limited complications, swift enrollment, and conscientious attention to detail in terms of study compliance and data management. In short, our business reputation and continued success are critically dependent upon our continued high performance with each and every trial.
Oregon Medical Research Center’s achievements are a direct reflection of our dedicated and professional staff. Our physicians, certified clinical research coordinators, registered nurses, and certified medical laboratory technicians, combined with regulatory, financial and administrative personnel, are a tightly coordinated team whose seamless collaboration provides a natural environment for providing exceptional quality data and exemplary patient care.
Capabilities of our clinic include:
- Completion of more than 400 phase I-IV trials
- Top enroller and/or fully enrolled status on nearly all completed trials
- Past collaboration with more than 100 sponsors and CROs
- Experienced staff, which includes registered nurses and certified clinical research coordinators
- Extensive PK & clinical research photography experience
- 1-2-week turnaround for budget contract and regulatory submissions
- Extensive experience with multiple central labs, IRBs, and EDC systems
- Current GCP/HRP training
- Dedicated personnel for patient recruiting and database development
- Fully equipped medical and laboratory research facility
- Dedicated monitoring room with secure wireless Internet access
- Secure drug and device storage
- Support for IV drug administration
- Centrifuges at room and refrigerated temperatures
- -20⁰ C and -70⁰ C freezers
- Backup power generator
- Daily shipping and courier service with all major companies
- Easy access to hotels and an international airport
Situated in the greater Portland metropolitan area with more than 2.3 million residents, Oregon Medical Research Center has access to a large population of subjects with a variety of dermatologic and general medical conditions. Our close proximity to other premier medical facilities ideally positions us for comprehensive and quality clinical research.